DAS is one of the largest third-party provider of remote-access data abstraction and support services for the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (ACC-NCDR©). In operation since 2005, DASpecialists has become the most experienced and knowledgeable outsourcing provider of abstraction & analysis services and education to hospitals and hospital systems nationwide.
With more than 2,200 hospitals participating in the hospital based cardiovascular registries offered by the NCDR ©, DAS offers experienced and knowledgable assistance with the following ACC-NCDR © registries.
- ACTION Registry®-GWTG™ for high-risk STEMI/NSTEMI myocardial infarction patients
- CathPCI Registry®for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention procedures
- ICD Registry™ for tracking implantable cardioverter defibrillator procedures
- IMPACT Registry™ for adult and pediatric congenital heart conditions (limited availability)
- STS/ACC TVT Registry™ for transcatheter valve therapy procedures
- PVI Registry for Peripheral Vascular procedures
- AFib Ablation Registry™ assesses the prevalence, demographics, acute management and outcomes of patients undergoing atrial fibrillation (AFib) catheter ablation procedures
- LAAO Registry™ captures data on left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) procedures to assess real-world procedural outcomes, short and long-term safety, comparative effectiveness and cost effectiveness.